|スクリプトエラー: モジュール「Separated entries」はありません。|
|Born||スクリプトエラー: モジュール「Separated entries」はありません。|
|Disappeared||スクリプトエラー: モジュール「Separated entries」はありません。|
|スクリプトエラー: モジュール「Separated entries」はありません。|
|Resting place||スクリプトエラー: モジュール「Separated entries」はありません。|
|🎓 Alma mater||Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College|
Food Stylist・Food Scientist・Flavorist・Ph.D
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Lua エラー package.lua 内、80 行目: module 'Module:TableTools' not found|
IFT Fellow 2008|
Calvert L. Willey Distinguished Service Award
|🌐 Website||Kubomura Food Advisory Consultants|
Kiyoko R. Kubomura Ph.D., is a Japanese Food scientist, a founder and President of Kubomura Food Advisory Consultants. Born in Tokyo Japan, Ms. Kubomura studied at Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College, then Jissen Women University and acquired her Ph.D in Dept. of Food Science, at Otsuma Women's University well after establishing her business career.
After graduating from Jissen Women University, she began work as an assistant staff at the Food Science Laboratory of Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College. Following marriage and a period as a full-time housewife, her strong desire to learn more about food and food culture led to study abroad to acquire foreign language skills and advanced technical food knowledge. Ms. Kubomura subsequently worked in R&D for both Japanese and international flavor and fragrance companies and then went on to establish the independent Kubomura Food Advisory Consultants in Nihonbashi, Tokyo.
Her technical strengths include the development of food flavors, particularly reaction flavors from meat, livestock by-products and marine processing co-streams. She is a consultant to a number of major food companies, and as such has developed over 1,000 new food products for various food manufacturers and restaurant chains. Such products include items such as ramen (noodle) soups and flavoring oils.
Dr. Kubomura has expertise not only in the scientific chemistry of healthy foods, but also the expertise to understand the physiological role of ingredients in the body and the pleasure that is associated with food.
Dr. Kubomura has provided a longstanding service in the furtherance of IFT in Japan and to the science of food. She is seen as a role model for Japanese women interested in the field of food science. Dr. Kubomura established the Japan Food Professionals for women, with food science backgrounds and working for food companies in R&D. The women mentor and support each other. This support is invaluable to these highly educated women who work in a male dominated world in Japan's food industry.
Dr. Kubomura completed her Ph.D. well after establishing her career. Her research identified the major polyphenols in boysenberry, the suppressive effect of polyphenols on liver injury, and the protective effects of oxidative stress and peroxidation in diabetic rats.
Dr Kubomura is working several universities as adjunct professor and visiting professor; University of Human Arts and Sciences
She is a registered dietician in Japan, a member of the US American Dietetic Association (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) and training from several culinary programs including; Tokyo Cookery Professional School, Kaikan Confectionery Cooking School and Food Life Associated Cooking School.
- IFT（Institute of Food Technologists）Editorial Councilor ; Journal of Food science - Chicago HQ, Management Committee, Global Interests Committee, US University Education Committee, Food Science Education program lecturer
- AACC（American Association of Cereal Chemists）Councilor ,Editorial board of member,
- IUFoST（International Union of Food Science & Technology）Food Professional Formation - Speaker
- Cooking class instructor - NTT Healthy Cooking, Ajinomoto, Partners Cooking Class, and others
- IFT Fellow Awards 2008 – the first Asian food industry scientist to receive this award.
- Calvert L. Willey Distinguished Service Award
- The Bronze medal (All Japan Chefs Association); World association of chefs societies
- Mrs. Kiyoko Kubomura, PhD, first Japanese award at IFT19 – The Japan Food Journal
- Special feature Fabex: Kubomura Food Advisory Consultants, President Kiyoko Kubomura: The evolution of food progresses worldwide simultaneously - The Japan Food Journal
- Japanese National team wins the team division at the 2nd "Macadamia Innovation Challenge" – niconico news